Donkey Crew is an indie game developer looking for experienced humans to join our international team of passionate artists and programmers at our studio in the beautiful city of Wroclaw, Poland.
If you are enthusiastic about the prospect of making great PC games and looking to work in an inspiring and growing environment, this is the place for you. Currently we're developing our nomadic, survival MMO "Last Oasis" which was released to Early Access on Steam March 26th, 2020 and is made using Unreal Engine 4.
Get familiar with our project:
Donkey Crew is looking for a person who would join our team as an additional Community Manager. CM will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Act as a public-facing representative of Donkey Crew.
- Plan and manage communication strategy, plans, channels, and events.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands, and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Design and manage community projects related to Last Oasis.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Provide community feedback reports to inform internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Plan and execute Community events.
- At least 2 years’ experience with social media and community management.
- Familiarity with social media and its latest trends and development.
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Avid gamer.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (additional language is a plus).
- Ability to talk to people online and stream online
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- Great team player.
- Competitive salary
- A relaxed and indie studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a cool and geek industry, within an international team.
- Relocation support for foreigners; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling