Donkey Crew is an indie game developer looking for experienced humans to join our international team of passionate artists and programmers at our studio in the beautiful city of Wroclaw, Poland.
If you are enthusiastic about the prospect of making great PC games and looking to work in an inspiring and growing environment, this is the place for you. Currently we're developing our nomadic, survival MMO "Last Oasis" which was released to Early Access on Steam March 26th, 2020 and is made using Unreal Engine 4.
Get familiar with our project:
What you’ll do:
- Produce original sound assets.
- Design and implement sound effects within Unreal Engine 4’s new audio engine.
- Work closely with the audio lead and whole audio team to maintain cohesive sonic aesthetics.
- Use and help to develop custom in-house tools and sound systems.
- Edit and post-process voice overs.
Ideally you’ll have:
- 2+ years experience in sound design for games
- At least one PC/console title published, where you were a core member of an audio team
- Recording experience, both in studio and field
- Experience in working with UE4’s new audio engine
- Good knowledge of UE4’s blueprints
- Good knowledge of Reaper
- Experience in working with voice overs
- Proficiency in English
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Chance to work in a team of very passionate people where you can make a real impact
- Relocation support for foreigners; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling
Please attach a link to your sound reel when applying for this position.