Donkey Crew is looking for experienced humans to join our international team of passionate artists and programmers at our newly established studio in the beautiful city of Wroclaw, Poland.
If you are enthusiastic about the prospect of making great PC games, and looking to work in an inspiring and growing environment, this is the place for you. Currently we are working on a highly innovative multiplayer game for the PC built on Unreal 4.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate in teams with designers, artists and other developers implementing new gameplay features
- Polish, maintain and extend existing gameplay code
- Write prototype code to quickly test new ideas
Ideally you’ll have:
- 2+ years Unreal 4 C++ experience, multiplayer a big plus
- 4+ years C++ programming experience
- Good understanding of software engineering best practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer you:
- Very competitive salary
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Chance to work in a new and small team of very passionate people where you can make a real impact
- Relocation support for foreigners; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling