Donkey Crew is an indie game developer looking for experienced humans to join our international team of passionate artists and programmers at our studio in the beautiful city of Wroclaw, Poland.
If you are enthusiastic about the prospect of making great PC games and looking to work in an inspiring and growing environment, this is the place for you. Currently we're developing our nomadic, survival MMO "Last Oasis" which was released to Early Access on Steam March 26th, 2020 and is made using Unreal Engine 4.
Get familiar with our project:
Human Resources Generalist
- Working closely with Leads and Management to address and support team members and the Company
- Developing, implementing and maintaining HR processes, procedures and regulations across the Company
- Organizing and conducting the recruitment, hiring and employment processes
- Creating and maintaining contracts, personnel files and all other HR related documents and processes
- Preparing reports, creating and updating HR documents and templates
- Managing day-to-day HR activities
- 3 + years experience in the HR field
- University degree in HR, degree in Psychology or Sociology is also a plus
- Knowledge of Polish Labour Law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, excellent problem solving skills
- Previous game dev experience is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Stable employment
- Competitive salary depending on skill level and experience
- Work in an international team with people of passion and creativity where you can make a real impact
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Beautiful office location in the center of Wrocław, Poland
To apply, please submit your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com together with the statement:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data by Donkey Crew for the purpose of recruitment for the position I am applying for."
By submitting your application via email you consent to the processing of your personal data by Donkey Crew for the purpose of recruitment of the position being applied for.